- Republicans. Whether they are moderately conservative or orthodox or liberally right.
- People who are offended by, or point out, politically incorrect innuendos/remarks.
- People who think that 1) _____ is the best damn country in the world or 2)______ will some day be the best damn country in the world. Americans usually categorize the first one while Indians fulfill the requirements of the second.
- People who truly, honetly, sincerely, in a thought out process fully believe that the prospect of total world peace and order is inevitable and maybe even imminent, if possible at all. Gandhi was a big ignorant dolt who believed in this nonsense.
- Overly proud parents who dont miss an opportunity to celebrate and brag about their child's most mundane and trivial achievement to boost his/her self esteem, especially the ones who put stickers on the back of their cars.
- People with newborns or toddlers who not only make them the center of their life, but impose that same notion on anyone and everyone they can while trying to fulfill every void or unachieved mark by projecting it onto the innocent kid . Procreation is something that I'm not that great a fan of in general.
- People with no interest in the world news or happenings; always content just to watch the local unremarkably uneventful news without paying any attention to the big picture. The Economist magazine is a great way to rid yourself of this condition.
- People who cannot even point out about 50 countries on the world map.
- People with not even the slightest interest or appreciation for Astronomy, and the achievements of mankind in the field.
- In conjunction to the above point, people who even depend even slightly on any Astrological concept, or read horoscopes, or believe in Feng Shui and all that bloviated stuff.
- People who are even moderately religious; this would be alright with me, but from my experience most people who believe in some god always tend to project their rightousness onto anyone who doesnt.
- People who outright reject or ignore the concept of Evolution (by Charles Darwin) and doubt or try to argue about its fallacies or failure to explain certain phenomenon. I dont mind if you believe in some sort of god(s), but actually rejecting the idea of Natural Selection is utterly dispicable and repugnant to me.
- People who actually think Natty Lite is "not that bad" of a beer. That has to be the utmost unrefined palette that utters those filthy words.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Things that I hate, dont like, or just make me reach for the valium bottle
Everyone has pet peeves, or things they cannot stand, tolerate, would rather not experience, or just simply hate the crap out of; Im not talking about stuff life warm beer, or asian chicks with high pitch voices, or black people, or lettuce on a hamburger or whatever, but concrete concepts/notions that certain people have or the way the people exhibit those annoying perspectives. So I hava decided to make a list of my own, which will be updated or modified in a timely manner. In case you, the reader, is offended by any of these then please assume without a doubt that you too could be a great addition to the list. Enjoi.